The campsite is just 2 miles from Tenbury Wells, with a choice of supermarkets and a range of independent retailers, for all your essential and non-essential needs.
There are numerous public houses and restaurants in the town, along with a swimming pool, gym, quaint cinema and museum.
Our site is surrounded by acres of woodland, with access to public footpaths allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
We are a working farm where you will see cattle and sheep, along with our horses, ducks, dogs and cats.
If you have an interest in wildlife and nature, this is the place to be, with:
- Muntjac deer, foxes and badgers can be spotted in the evenings.
- Many different types of birds can be sited, such as woodpeckers, buzzards, kestrels, swallows, crows and owls.
- Our woodland is an ideal spot for children to look for animal tracks and find creatures that live in the undergrowth.
And for all you astronomers out there, Dinthill Farm is the ideal location to star gaze.
The facilities we have available are:
- Two hard standing pitches with electric hook-ups
- Ten grass pitches with electric hook-ups
- W/C and showers
- Separate area with a sink, microwave, fridge and toaster
- Dogs allowed but must be leashed and cleaned up after
- Children’s play area
- Fire pit
Activities we offer on site:
- Children's play area
- Golf football
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Giant jenga
- Giant tic tac toe
- Splash board
Suggested activities to do in the area:
- The local fishing pool is set in the beautiful rural farmland of Shropshire:
- Woodside Fishery is an established fishing complex with four pools available to both the pleasure and match angler alike, all offering superb day ticket fishing. The pools are heavily stocked with a variety of coarse fish including, most predominantly, carp and tench, with large numbers of roach, rudd, bream, perch and chub.
- Visit West Midlands Safari Park is only a 25 minute car journey, for a great day out for people of all ages.
- The historic market town of Ludlow and its medieval castle.
- Ludlow is also home to the award winning Ludlow Brewing Company which produces high quality real ale for the discerning drinker.
- The Edge Adventure Activities Centre in Much Wenlock offers a HUGE variety of action-packed adventure activities, from clay pigeon shooting to wall climbing! if you're an adrenaline junkie, then look no further for the most intense thrill you'll ever experience.
- Acton Scott Historic Working Farm near Church Stretton is a wonderful visitor attraction for all the family to enjoy.
- Right on our doorstep is Clee Hill, if you're interested in a walk with a view.
- Rays Farm Country Matters near Bridgnorth is a family attraction with farm animals plus pygmy goats, hand-feeding deer and the Fairytale Forest.
- The historic Severn Valley Railway takes you on a journey through Kidderminster, Bewdley and Bridgnorth following the meanderings of the River Severn.
- There are many national trust sites in the area with public paths through local woodlands and countryside, that have numerous dog walking areas.